Cupcake Cuddles sells products that are fun, functional, afforadable and make your kids want to cuddle up with, or at least they made mine. The goal of the store is to make high quality products that are afforadable and they certainly meet that goal. They carry a wide range of items including blankets, burp cloths, hair bows and clips,and baby leg warmers.
Two more products I purposely left out of the lineup above are the flipper tooth brush holder and the Silkies.
The Silkies are small blankets (15 x 15) which is perfect for my little ones hands. Silkies are machine -washable which is important to any mom. They come in 5 different colors and are oh so soft I wish it was bigger so that I could cuddle under it too. It is great for travel and we can just throw it into our diaper bag and off we go. You can buy a Silkie for your little one for $18.00 and be sure to check out their co-ordinating blankets and burp cloths.
The flipper toothbrush holder is one of the coolest things we have seen. I absolutely hate having toothbrushes out for all to see, Lee thinks I am weird but oh well, also the germs in a bathroom so does not help my feelings. This is the perfect solution for my kids, the Flipper mounts to the wall with suction cups, we gently grab the handle of the toothbrush and pull and it “flips” open and stays open. We brush our teeth and then by pushing the toothbrush back into the flipper it closes around the toothbrush. We received the pink pig one and immediately all three kids started bickering over who got to use the flipper but Maddisyn won out since it was a pink pig afterall and the boys will get their own, maybe for christmas because these are excellent stocking stuffer ideas. The Flipper comes in animals such as elephant, giraffe, zebra, tiger and 7 other animals. Dinos, or 10 different breeds of dogs. The cost of them is $5.99-6.99.
Cupcake Cuddles wants to give one of my readers a Flipper Toothbrush holder of their choice.
To Enter all you have to do is go to Cupcake Cuddles and tell me which Flipper you would choose if you won. This must be done for any of your bonus entries to count, comments such as pick me or i want to win will be removed.
Bonus entries please make sure you post a separate comment for each thing, and if it says you get two entries make sure you leave two comments:
2. Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway. Leave me a comment with your twitter name and a link to your tweet. (button is on the left hand side under Communicate with me)
3. Subscribe to my blogs email updates and leave a comment here telling me you do. You must verify the subscription and i will check.
4. Take my Jabbering Jessi button and put it on your blog.
5. Blog this giveaway and link it back here to me and Cupcake Cuddles. Leave a comment with link to blog entry. To make it easier you can copy and paste the following – 10 extra entries (leave 10 seperate comments):
Go check out the Back 2 Blogging Bash on Jabbering Jessi. She is giving away a Flipper toothbrush holder from Cupcake Cuddles.
6. Become a fan of Jabbering Jessi on Facebook and leave a comment that you did. (button is on the left hand side under Communicate with me)
7. If you left a comment here that you had my Back 2 Blogging bash button please leave comment here for one extra entry.
8. If you left a comment here that you were following my blog then give yourself an additional entry (on top of the one you got in bonus entry # 1) please leave a comment here.
This giveaway will end on October 9th at 11:59 PM EST at which time i will use random.org to draw for a winner. Please make sure your email address is visible in your profile, no email address no win as I have to be able to contact you. All winners will be notified by October 11th and will have 36 hours to respond to me before I choose a new winner. Contest is open to bloggers and non-bloggers alike. US only.