Hairbow envy – I find I have it quite often, I live in a small city so it is often hard to find cute hairbows for Maddisyn’s hair. We have a bunch from Walmart but they are not as cute as ones I see other little girls wearing. I also bought her some korker bows but sometimes the occasion calls for something cuter. I found that when I found Pink & Pigtails. Now Maddisyn has an adorable set of bows and we were the object of hairbow envy when we went to a fun fair at my daughters school. Everyone wanted to know where we got them because they wanted some for their daughters or grand daughters. These bows are excellently made, great quality and i would buy more. The only thing I wish with the bows is that they have the no-slip pad on it because Maddisyn has such fine hair the bows never want to stay in, but i had ordered some before and so I just glued some pieces onto the bows for Maddisyn.
Taken from the site because she says it better then I ever could.
Where affordability doesn’t mean a compromise of style and quality!
At Pink & Pigtails you will find STYLISH and AFFORDABLE hair accessories for your little lady. Pink & Pigtails is your one-stop-shop for a variety of quality items. As the designer, I pride myself on designing pieces comparable to those found in high-end children’s boutiques. However, as a stay-at-home mom of 3, I do understand the NEED to be practical in terms of cost. Therefore, I felt it only NECESSARY to provide every girl with the opportunity to have affordable style and an added touch of femininity!
As you may notice, my designs are not your typical child designs as it relates to hair accessories. Pink & Pigtails specializes in boutique designs. Since my items are not the typical child motifs, many of my items can easily transition into other ages. Thus, making my designs an even more practical purchase.
When we were communicating back and forth regarding this giveaway Chandra at Pink & Pigtails informed me that their bows were not really the norm in terms of design and prints, I said that was fine I do not claim to be normal and love funky, she said that she could see why I liked her items because i was just like her but honestly I don’t think you have to be weird like me to love her bows, I think everyone would love them, but go check out Pink & Pigtails and judge for yourself.
Buy it: Head on over to Pink and Pigtails and pick up a hairbow, headband, ponytail holder or hairclip of your own. Also right now they are having an after labor day sale on all crochet beanies. Her bows etc start at $3.75 and go up to $13.75 depending on what you order. I know I plan on ordering Maddy the pastel polka dotted and maybe the monkey pont tail holders.
Win It: Pink & Pigtails wants to give one of my readers one hairbow of your choice.
To Enter all you have to do is go to Pink & Pigtails and tell me which you would choose. This must be done for any of your bonus entries to count, comments such as pick me or i want to win will be removed.
Bonus entries please make sure you post a separate comment for each thing, and if it says you get two entries make sure you leave two comments:
2. Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway. Leave me a comment with your twitter name and a link to your tweet. (button is on the left hand side under Communicate with me)
3. Subscribe to my blogs email updates and leave a comment here telling me you do. You must verify the subscription and i will check.
4. Take my Jabbering Jessi button and put it on your blog.
5. Blog this giveaway and link it back here to me and Pink & Pigtails. Leave a comment with link to blog entry. To make it easier you can copy and paste the following – 10 extra entries (leave 10 seperate comments):
6. Become a fan of Jabbering Jessi on Facebook and leave a comment that you did. (button is on the left hand side under Communicate with me)
7. If you left a comment here that you had my Back 2 Blogging bash button BEFORE the giveaway started on Sept 1st please leave comment here for one extra entry.
8. If you left a comment here that you were following my blog BEFORE the giveaway started on Sept 1st then give yourself an additional entry (on top of the one you got in bonus entry # 1) please leave a comment here.
This giveaway will end on October 9th at 11:59 PM EST at which time i will use random.org to draw for a winner. Please make sure your email address is visible in your profile, no email address no win as I have to be able to contact you. All winners will be notified by October 11th and will have 36 hours to respond to me before I choose a new winner. Contest is open to bloggers and non-bloggers alike. WORLDWIDE.