In a recent trip to the beach I suddenly realized something, I didn’t have anything suitable to take my 5 month old to the beach and have him able to play while being shaded from the sun. You see we have a pool in our backyard so rarely do we hit the beach.
So I came home and promptly started searching the web trying to find something we could take with us to the beach, camp, family get togethers or the park. I found Pop A Tot and immediately fell in love with it, it looked big enough, it had built in toy loops and cup holders and it had a good sized seat that my baby would not feel cramped both my 5 month old and my 2 year old tested it out and while she was too tall for it my 24 month old enjoyed sitting in it playing with the toys.
The Pop A Tot is a great alternative to the exersaucer or jumperoos because it is lightweight, folds up compactly (resembles one of those folding camp chairs when folded and in a bag), and very portable to move from room to room or place to place. You simply take it out of the bag, snap the two safety latches and pop your little one in and your good to go. Nothing can describe this as easily as this diagram.
The Pop A Tots price is 49.99 if you just buy the Pop A Tot alone. You can also get it with an umbrella that clamps onto it to provide the shade I was talking about needing earlier. To purchase it WITH the umbrella is 59.99 which is an awesome deal and the umbrella is so cute and for a limited time they are offering free shipping with your purchase.
Each Pop A Tot comes with a set of links when ordered at popatot.com and you can also purchase a set of 9 lively links separate for 4.47 and a sassy gift set of 4 which includes a teething wing dragonfly, On the go Duo, Teething wing butterfly and a look n link turtle for 19.99 with the purchase of a pop a tot.
Pop A Tot has offered to give a pop a tot to one of my lucky readers.
To enter please go to Pop A Tot and tell me one thing you learned about them that I did not mention in my review. This must be done for any of your bonus entries to count, comments such as pick me or i want to win will be removed.
Bonus entries please make sure you post a separate comment for each thing, and if it says you get two entries make sure you leave two comments:
1. Go to Popatot on facebook and become a fan, come back here and leave a comment that you did and what name.
2. Follow my blog publicly using google friend and leave me a comment that you did.
3. Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway. Leave me a comment with your twitter name and a link to your tweet. (button is on the left hand side under Communicate with me) You can copy and paste the following: WIN a Pop A Tot from @JabberingJessi http://tinyurl.com/popatot Open to US only! Ends October 9th 2009 11:59 pm EST
4. Subscribe to my blogs email updates and leave a comment here telling me you do
5. Take my Jabbering Jessi button and put it on your blog
6. Blog this giveaway and link it back here to me and Pop A Tot. Leave a comment with link to blog entry.
To make it easier you can copy and paste the following: Go check out the Back 2 Blogging Bash on Jabbering Jessi. She is giving away a Pop A Tot, this is one cool invention.
7. Become a fan of Jabbering Jessi on Facebook and leave a comment that you did. (button is on the left hand side under Communicate with me)
8. If you left a comment here that you had my Back 2 Blogging bash button please leave comment here for one extra entry.
9. If you left a comment here that you were following my blog then give yourself an additional entry (on top of the one you got in bonus entry # 1) please leave a comment here.
10. Enter any of my other giveaways, leave a comment here letting me know which one you entered, 1-extra entry for each giveaway entered.
This giveaway will end on October 9th at 11:59 PM EST at which time i will use random.org to draw for a winner. Please make sure your email address is visible in your profile, no email address no win as I have to be able to contact you. All winners will be notified by October 11th and will have 36 hours to respond to me before I choose a new winner. Contest is open to bloggers and non-bloggers alike. US only