Ecousable is a company born in 2007 based in Manhatten Beach, CA. The eco-friendly product line was developed to save resources in a healthy economical way. Their primary focus has been the design, manufacture and marketing of stainless steel water bottles that eliminate the need, the environmental hazard and the cost of plastic water bottles.
The main product sold by Ecousable has been their standard stainless steel water bottles, but they have a revolutionary new product that they hope will establish EcoUsable as the market leader in portable drink containers. The “ECH2O” is the worlds first and only stainless steel filtered water bottle. I received two of these to review in the orange and the green 25 oz size.
I will be the first to stand up and jump up and down when someone asks “who doesn’t drink enough water”. I hate the taste of water it doesn’t matter if it is from tap or bottle, the only water I would drink before was Dasani or Evian bottled water and that got super expensive to buy because as a breastfeeding mom I am supposed to intake a ton more water then what I do. So of course due to my hate of water I was VERY skeptical that this would make water taste any better to me and keep me drinking enough. I was wrong the water from this system is AWESOME, even Lee, who says “water is water” notices a difference in the taste. The water tastes so clean and i have been drinking water like it is going out of style since receiving my bottle.
On the youtube video I found for the water bottles they pour in potting soil and a cigarette butt, shake it up to this yucky brown muddy water and then pour it through one of the filters that is in the water bottle into a cup and it comes out clear then the president and CEO of Ecousable actually DRINKS the water. In the video he states that it filters out 64 contaminants including Chlorine, Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Bacteria, Copper, Aluminum, Arsenic, Lead, Mercury, Chromium, Volatile Organic Compounds like Acetone and Benzene. Filters pool water, lake water, stream water, and river water. It is AMAZING and one filter will filter out up to 100 Gallons before having to replace it. The video I found showing the filtering is posted below.
We are an outdoors kind of family and love going hiking, hunting, fishing and camping and this bottle is going to make a great christmas present for quite a few family members because of its ability to filter lake/stream water as you never know what could happen out in the bush. I am also going to buy myself a pink one so Lee won’t steal mine although we currently have one each.
- The Ecousable bottle is a safe alternative to plastic and aluminum
- Durable, lightweight, reusable and 100% recyclable
- Slim design fits most cup/bottle holders
- Non-leaching and toxins free
- No inner lining necessary, clean tasting
- Feature a non-skid, non-scratch soft mat on bottom
Ecousable has sent me stainless steel water bottles to give to three of my readers (I will email each winner in order they are chosen for them to choose their bottle).
To Enter all you have to do is go to Ecousable and tell me one thing you learn about Ecousable. This must be done for any of your bonus entries to count, comments such as pick me or i want to win will be removed.
Bonus entries please make sure you post a separate comment for each thing, and if it says you get two entries make sure you leave two comments:
2. Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway. Leave me a comment with your twitter name and a link to your tweet. (button is on the left hand side under Communicate with me)
3. Subscribe to my blogs email updates and leave a comment here telling me you do. You must verify the subscription and i will check.
4. Take my Jabbering Jessi button and put it on your blog.
5. Blog this giveaway and link it back here to me and Ecousable. Leave a comment with link to blog entry. To make it easier you can copy and paste the following – 10 extra entries (leave 10 seperate comments):
Go check out the Back 2 Blogging Bash on Jabbering Jessi. She is giving away stainless s
teel water bottles from Ecousable.
6. Become a fan of Jabbering Jessi on Facebook and leave a comment that you did. (button is on the left hand side under Communicate with me)
7. If you left a comment here that you had my Back 2 Blogging bash button please leave comment here for one extra entry.
8. If you left a comment here that you were following my blog then give yourself an additional entry (on top of the one you got in bonus entry # 1) please leave a comment here.
This giveaway will end on October 9th at 11:59 PM EST at which time i will use random.org to draw for a winner. Please make sure your email address is visible in your profile, no email address no win as I have to be able to contact you. All winners will be notified by October 11th and will have 36 hours to respond to me before I choose a new winner. Contest is open to bloggers and non-bloggers alike. US only.