I recently stumbled across this site that sold personalized books called Personalized Books Ontario. I browsed through and liked what I saw so I requested to do a review on one of their books. They have a large selection of books in 15 different categories which include new baby, toddler, girl, boy and adult to name a few. Fay was very nice and easy to work with and gave complete clear directions on ordering my book.
Choosing the book on the other hand was not as easy as I had hoped it would be. After my hubby and I going through the categories a few times we finally settled on a book for Holden called Little One, Little One, What do you see. I was so excited to get it and although Holden is only 5 months old he enjoyed listening to me read the book and looking at the pictures in it.
A close second to my choice would have been the book about potty training since we are getting ready to start training Maddisyn, maybe we will have to order it for her soon.
The turn around time for receiving the books is VERY quickly. I placed my order on the 25th of August and received my book August 31st, I thought it would take a couple of weeks because it is personalized and all. Fay was also very helpful and quick to answer any questions that I had.
Fay would also like to help one of my lucky readers.
Personalized Books Ontario is giving away a book to one of my readers.
To Enter: Visit Personalized Books Ontario and tell me what book you would choose if you win. This is required for you to be entered and if you do not do this and win I will redraw, entries such as pick me, I want to win etc. will be deleted right away.
Bonus entries please make sure you post a separate
1. Follow my blog publicly, leave a comment telling me your following name.
2. Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway. Leave me a comment with your twitter name and a link to your tweet. @jabberingjessi
3. Subscribe to my blog and leave a comment here telling me you do
4. Add my new Jabbering Jessi button to your blog
5. Blog this giveaway and link it back here to me and Personalized Books Ontario. Leave a comment with link to blog entry.
To make it easier you can copy and paste the following: Go check out the Back 2 Blogging Bash on Jabbering Jessi. She is giving away a personalized book from Personalized Books Ontario.
6. Become a fan of Jabbering Jessi on Facebook and leave a comment that you did. (button is on the left hand side under Communicate with me)