While at the #BlogEats conference I got to try this and it was different. Not my favorite but I will make it for Lee and the kids to try at least once.
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Thick Sliced Center Cut Bacon
- 2 squares BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 2 Tbsp. chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- HEAT oven to 400ºF.
- PLACE bacon in single layer in foil-lined 15x10x1-inch pan. Bake 15 to 20 min. or until crisp. Drain on paper towels; place on waxed paper.
- MELT chocolate as directed on package; brush on 1 side of bacon. Sprinkle with nuts.
- REFRIGERATE 10 min. or until chocolate is firm. Cut each slice into 4 pieces with kitchen shears.
DISCLAIMER – I was provided no compensation for this post, but am an exclusive blogger with Kraft Foods. As such, I get to bring you up to the minute info from Kraft Foods!