I have very sensitive skin and have to be very careful what I use on it. In that same sense I like to watch out for what the kids put on their skin because it is not as sensitive as mine yet and I think I would like to keep it that way.
I was able to use Clearasil growing up not just to clear up acne but also to fight it to keep it from appearing at all. Recently I was given the opportunity to test out Clearasil’s Ultra PerfectaWash System. I love that it is in an automatic dispenser because that means that while washing their faces if the kids find they need more they can get it without me having to clean suds off the dispenser when they leave the bathroom. My biggest concern is making sure that it does not leave my kids skin dry and thankfully it does not. All in all I would say since the smell is not overpowering, I have no messes to clean up, it looks sleek and stylish in my bathroom and does not leave us dry the Clearasil Ultra PerfectaWash System is a huge hit in our house!!!
Benefits of the Ultra PerfectaWash System:
- It automatically dispenses the perfect dose of effective cleanser every time.
- The leading edge formula gives you visibly clearer skin by treating the acne.
- The Soothing Plant Extracts refill contains extracts sourced from daisy, rock rose and lavender – which are known to calm skin
- Each starter kit includes the revolutionary dispenser and two cleanser refills (three months of cleanser for one small price – an amazing value).
- You can stop worrying about juggling multiple skincare products – this one daily cleanser is all you want.
* Do not use if allergic to salicylic acid or any other ingredient in the product
Medicinal Ingredients: Salicylic Acid, 2%
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Sodium laureth sulfate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Coco-glucoside, Sodium chloride, Laureth -4, Fragrance, Tocopheryl acetate, Propylene glycol, Polyquaternium-43, Disodium EDTA, Trideceth -9 , Rubus idaeus (raspberry) juice, Vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) fruit extract, Phenoxyethanol, Bisabolol, Citric acid, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, D&C red no. 33, FD&C yellow no. 6
“Disclosure – I am participating in the Clearasil PerfectaWash program by Mom Central Canada on behalf of Reckitt Benckiser. I received compensation as a thank you for my participation. The opinions on this blog are my own.”