- Make base recipe for OREO Cookie Balls or prepare base from your favorite Cookie Balls recipe. Pat or roll out base into ½-inch thickness on baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Melt BAKER’S White Chocolate as directed on package. Tint with food colorings as desired. (See Note.)
- Cut cookie base into hearts with small heart-shaped cookie cutter.
- Dip hearts, 1 at a time, in chocolate, turning to completely coat each heart. Place on wire rack set on waxed paper-covered baking sheet.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is firm.
- Pipe messages onto hearts with remaining tinted chocolate.
- Refrigerate until firm.
Note: You will need to melt 2pkg. (6 squares each) BAKER’S White Chocolate to coat and write messages on hearts. For each color of chocolate, pour desired amount of melted chocolate into small bowl; tint with 3 drops food coloring.
DISCLAIMER – I was provided no compensation for this post, but am an exclusive blogger with Kraft Foods. As such, I get to bring you up to the minute info from Kraft Foods! All information and videos or pictures provided by Kraft Foods