Prep Time: 15 min. | Total Time: 1 hour 5 min. (incl. cooling) | Makes: 10 servings.
What You Need
- 1 ready-to-use refrigerated pie crust (1/2 of 15-oz. pkg.)
- 24 NILLA Wafers, crushed (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup chopped cranberries
- 2 large fresh pears, sliced
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1-1/4 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
HEAT oven to 450ºF.
LINE 9-inch pie plate with crust. Bake 5 to 6 min. or until lightly browned; cool. Meanwhile, mix wafer crumbs, sugar and butter until well blended.
REDUCE oven temperature to 375ºF. Spread cream cheese carefully onto bottom of crust; sprinkle with half the wafer crumb mixture. Combine fruit in large bowl. Add dry pudding mix and cinnamon; toss to coat. Spoon into crust; top with remaining crumb mixture.
BAKE 35 min. or until fruit is tender and crust is golden brown. Cool completely. Serve topped with COOL WHIP.
Note: Check pie after 25 min. If edge of crust is becoming too brown, cover pie loosely with foil for the rest of the baking time. Recipe can be made with either fresh or thawed frozen cranberries.
Special Extra: After topping each serving with a dollop of COOL WHIP, garnish with a dash of ground ginger.
Size-Wise: Since this indulgent pie makes 10 servings, it is the perfect dessert to serve at your next party.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 370 calories, 22g total fat, 11g saturated fat, 45mg cholesterol, 420mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 23g sugars, 3g protein, 8%DV vitamin A, 2%DV vitamin C, 4%DV calcium, 6%DV iron.