In November I got to spend some time in Chicago at the Kraft kitchens and was introduced to Cooking Creme, I was burst at the seams when I came home with information on this, I couldn’t wait to actually cook with it for my family. Monday night I went ahead and cooked it up for my family. I added a couple of things to the recipe to personalize it to my families taste. Now I get to share it with you, go ahead check it out and tell me your mouth isn’t watering to try some of your own.
|Easy Chicken Enchiladas||
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tsp. oil
- 3 cups shredded cookedchicken breasts
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) no-salt-added diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 tub (10 oz.)PHILADELPHIA Santa Fe Blend Cooking Creme, divided
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 1 box of Mexican Rice
- Green olives
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cook Mexican Rice according to package directions
- Cook and stir onions in hot oil in large skillet on medium heat 4 to 5 min. or until crisp-tender. Stir in chicken, tomatoes, 3/4 cup cooking creme and shredded cheese.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla, spoon rice on top; roll up. Place seam side down in 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining cooking creme and sprinkle cheese on top. Cover.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until heated through.