As a parent we all try to teach our kids the best lessons in life that we possible can. Here are the top 5 lessons I teach to my kids.
- Never talk to strangers or get into a strangers car.
- Sharing is caring, be sure to share with everyone.
- Always be polite, manners is everything for me and I have drilled that into my kids heads from the start.
- Hard work always pays off. Being lazy is not going to get them anywhere in life and no one is going to hand them everything they need/want.
- Above everything else love and be loved. Don’t be afraid to show your emotions.
“I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Nanny McPhee Returns blogging program, making me eligible to get a $50 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.”