I am a delicious bytes blogger for Kraft. This means I get to share yummy Kraft products with you all the time and this time is no exception. I will preface this by saying that I have not had a backyard party with friends but I have had one with my parents, kids and husband and there are enough of us to be a party haha.
Recently I received some of the coolest stuff I have gotten yet being a delicious bytes blogger. My family really loves to drink iced tea (I am not a huge fan) while I prefer lemonade so the stuff in this kit was kind of a win win for both because I actually enjoy it and so do they. But I am getting ahead of myself so let me first show you what I got.
- KOOL-AID New Unsweetened Peach Mango and Unsweetened Strawberry Kiwi Drink Mixes: Beat that summer heat and keep the kids happy and cool with great summer refreshment for entertaining the whole gang. New Unsweetened Peach Mango and Unsweetened Strawberry Kiwi flavors from KOOL-AID Drink Mixes are a good source of Vitamin C per serving and, most importantly to your little ones, pack the flavorful fun they expect from your best outdoor shindigs! (Peach Mango and Strawberry Kiwi flavors are also available in KOOL-AID Sugar Sweetened Drink Mix and Ready-to-Drink Jammers).
- New COUNTRY TIME Half & Half Lemonade Drink Mix: Who could enjoy the summer’s heat without a taste of COUNTRY TIME refreshment? This season try a delicious new spin on the lemonade classic. Pour out a glass and enjoy each sip of this amazing combination of Half Lemonade and Half Iced Tea, Lemonade Iced Tea Flavored Drink Mix.
- VELVEETA Slices Queso Blanco: Top a burger or your favorite sandwich with the brand new Queso Blanco flavor cheese from VELVEETA Slices for a delicious spin on a barbecue must-have. Heat it up grill-side and enjoy Queso Blanco’s creamy, mild and super melty effect! Look for the new packaging and new pricing now available.
- KRAFT SIZZLING SALADS Southwest Chicken Dinner Kit: Talk about jazzing up a main dish! KRAFT SIZZLING SALADS are cooking sauces and salad dressings, perfectly paired to create a delicious chicken and salad dish your family and friends are sure to love!! Four easy steps, 20 minutes and you’ve answered that “what’s for dinner” question with a bang! Try the Southwest Chicken Dinner Kit with Zesty Fajita cooking sauce for sautéed chicken paired with Barbecue Ranch dressing for salad.
- HONEY MAID Lil’ Squares Honey Grahams: These bite-sized versions of the graham crackers you love are great as a wholesome snack or for wrapping up your party with a creative, s’more-style dessert. Made with 8g of whole grain per serving, no artificial flavors and no high fructose corn syrup – you’ll feel good about letting this snack help fuel your kids’ days!
I also as you can see in the picture received a rubbermaid carafe, this is valued at $9.99 but to us it is worth a million dollars. It takes up very little space in our fridge, I can have it pour so that the ice cubes don’t slip out with the “ice guard” spot or let it all come with the free flow spot. The lid snaps on and off and is leak proof so I can snap it on and shake our juice up. We also received a chill salad bowl with salad servers. This worked out perfect for me to bring a broccoli salad to a recent gathering where I knew I would not have access to a fridge to keep it chilled until it was time to eat. The chill salad bowl has an ice pack that goes into the base of the bowl, so you keep it in the freezer then when it is time for use you pop it into the bottom of the bowl, screw the bottom back on and off you go with a salad that in my experience will stay cold for hours. The colorwheel serving tray is the best serving tray I have ever owned. It is heavy duty enough to stand up to carrying heavy stuff like juice and cups but it is still light enough to not need a body builder to carry it. I will admit we have used it for other things as well such as holding our home made pizzas at the table for serving etc.
For the food I already mentioned that we love the new Country Time Half and Half Lemonade Iced Tea. I myself am not a fan of different salads but Lee loves the Southwest Chicken and salad and so did the older boys. I did love the Velveeta slices and have bought them twice more since I cannot seem to get enough of them. The HoneyMaid crackers are absolutely delicious and are the perfect size for our fondue dipping nights. The kids can dip them in the chocolate without the huge mess of crumbs and breaking crackers. My parents were here the day we tried the Southwest Chicken and salad kit and they loved it, my sister who is on a huge salad kick was especially impressed and they said they have tried other kinds of the sizzling salad kits from Kraft and have been super happy with them, I am going to give it a shot next time we make it just so Lee can say I did and stop harassing me haha.
I can’t post a Kraft post without sharing a recipe with you so here is a delicious one that I bet you won’t be able to resist.
Kraft Foods is providing the prizes for this program at no cost to me and has provided me with a gift of equal value for review. This program is not administered or sponsored by Kraft Foods or its affiliates, but solely by Jabbering Jessi.