Prep Time: 30 min. plus refrigerating | Makes: 4 doz. or 48 servings, 1 cookie ball each.
What You Need
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 25 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 1/3 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 2 pkg. (8 squares each) BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts, finely chopped
MIX cream cheese, cookie crumbs and bananas until well blended.
SHAPE into 48 (1-inch) balls. Dip in chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Sprinkle with nuts.
REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.
How to Store: Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
How to Make Cookie Crumbs: Crushing the NUTTER BUTTER Cookies is a cinch with a rolling pin and a resealable plastic food storage bag. Or, process the cookies in your food processor or blender.
How to Easily Dip Balls: To easily coat balls with the melted chocolate, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place balls in prepared pan; let stand until firm.