Prep Time: 30 min. plus refrigerating | Makes: 4 doz. or 48 servings, 1 cookie ball each.
What You Need
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 24 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 2 pkg. (6 squares each) BAKER’S White Chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 24 Mini NUTTER BUTTER Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies, cut crosswise in half
MIX cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well blended.
SHAPE into 48 (1-inch) balls. Mix chocolate and peanut butter until well blended. Dip balls in chocolate mixture; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Top each ball with 1 mini cookie half.
REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.
How to Store: Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
How to Make Cookie Crumbs: Crushing NUTTER BUTTER Cookies is a cinch with a rolling pin and a resealable plastic food storage bag. Or, process the cookies in your food processor or blender.
How to Easily Dip Balls: To easily coat balls with the melted chocolate, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place balls in prepared pan; let stand until firm.