P.L.A.Y. Dog Bed Review

We have a chocolate lab (Holley) and a cockapoo (Whitley) and they both think that they should sleep on my furniture.  My chocolate lab sleeps on Chase at night, that’s right I said on chase, not on his bed but directly on him haha and he does not seem to mind.  I on the other hand hate that she sleeps on his bed because then she thinks she can get on all of our furniture which is not allowed since she is too big and takes up all the room.  Whitley has his own little bed in the corner of the living room and he uses it about 90% of the time but the other 10% is spent on the couch which is ok for the most part because it is just me and the two little ones home and we don’t need that space and he sleeps in his own bed when everyone is home.

We always said that Holley needed her own bed too but for whatever reason when we are out shopping we always seem to forget to pick her one up until we get home which is not very convenient.  P.L.A.Y. sent me an email and I was all for working with them, when I asked for a large dog bed I was told they could not send it out but would instead send out a medium, I thought to myself OK well if not for Holley then for Whitley he could use a new bed anyways.  When the medium bed arrived I was quite surprised but knew immediately that the bed would work for Holley providing she does not sleep stretched to her full length.  Holley had no problem jumping right onto the bed and laying there so I can take pictures and when she gets in trouble and I do send her to bed she goes straight to this bed already so I guess she has chosen this bed to be her bed.

The bed that we received was as I said was size medium, the cover on it was from the artist series, specifically we received the ivory/black chandelier rectangular bed.  The bed measures 36″ x 27″ x 5″ for the size medium and it is recommended for dogs up to 60 lbs and the cost of it is$139.00.

The one thing I really love the most about the P.L.A.Y bed is that it is completely machine washable, which means I can just take the cover off and throw the whole kit and caboodle into the washer and knowing it will come out smelling yummy and less dog like.  The tag that comes on the bed is super cute in it’s “ingredients” on what is in every pet bed.

I have already recommended to a few friends to check out P.L.A.Y. for beds for their four legged friends that match their decor more then the plain beds you can buy at Walmart.  I will continue to recommend these beds to all of my friends and family.

How P.L.A.Y. Came to be:

P.L.A.Y. stands for Pet Lifestyle and You and the whole idea was born out of necessity.

It all started with an adorable, irresistible ball of fur.  She was Momo the pug—our little bundle of joy.

From the very first sniffs, snorts and licks on our faces, we knew life would never be the same again. We wanted only the very best for her—and giving her a great dog bed was an essential first step.

I disclose


  1. 1
    Kong Flyer says:

    Aww Awesome topic, I own five Bull Terriers and three Border Collies, there so much fun.

  2. 2

    Your dogs are soooooo cute!! Nice review,,I love how the beds are machine washable!
    Oh,I love the names of your dogs as well.lol so cute.

    shannpf1977 @ yahoo dot com

  3. 3
    tranny cam says:

    I got this site from my buddy whoo informed me on the topic of this weeb site and now this tie I am browsing this web site and reading very informative content here.
    tranny cam´s last blog post ..tranny cam

  4. 4

    Excellent blog you’ve got here.. It’s hard to find high quality writing like yours nowadays.
    I seriously appreciate people like you! Take care!!
    http://www.blueshiftworld.com´s last blog post ..http://www.blueshiftworld.com

Speak Your Mind


CommentLuv badge