As a mother I know what it can be like to travel with a young child, I spend more time packing high chairs, baby carriers, shopping cart covers, diaper bags, clothes, diapers, etc etc etc then I do getting myself ready. So I am always on the lookout for things that will make my life easier in the long run. I think that I found the ultimate baby products that I am going to share with you today and am super excited to share with you and give you a chance to win one of the three items I am going to tell you about. Lets hit these in an orderly fashion since I am telling you about three things here today and I get easily confused and jump around haha.
First let me tell you about the company.
Snazzy Baby evolved in 2003 when many years of research and development lead to the birth of Snazzy Baby Knee Pads, a project embarked upon when Cyndy and Brian Mundy’s young son, Lucas screamed and cried while being bathed, as his rug burnt, red, tender and bruised knees hit the water. That first major developmental milestone had suddenly become a nightmare!
Since this point they have developed two more products that are worth the buy in my opinion.
Lets first talk about their initial product the Snazzy Baby Knee Pads. With Chase and Blake I had carpets in my house so I always ensured they were wearing pants when learning to crawl because I did not want them to get rug burn. But then with Maddisyn and even with Holden we had hardwood flooring which presented a whole new bunch of problems since their little knees would get so sore from crawling around on the hard floors with no protection. With Maddy we actually had rug installed because I could not handle her little knees getting all banged up anymore but with Holden that was not an option as we had just bought our new house. So instead we did our best to keep his crawling on the hardwood to a minimum and had him do most of his learning to crawl outside. Holden is now of course an awesome walker but I still wanted to share with you the Snazzy Baby Knee Pads and we did receive a set to review so I took some time to check them out and put them on Holden and had him crawl around, I loved that even though he can walk now when he crawled it did not make his knees red and bruised. I plan on handing these down to my cousin who just had a baby in October so her little one can learn to crawl with comfort once we are done with them.
The Snazzy Baby Knee Pads are quite soft and comfortable to touch and they have awesome no slip bumps on the knee part so I don’t have to worry about Holden sliding across the floor and hitting his face on the floor. The knee pads are fully adjustable with two simple velcro straps so if your little ones are anything like mine you won’t have to get them to sit still for too long before they can get on the move again. On reading the box for the Snazzy Baby Knee pads I also got some other great use suggestions beyond the knee pads being used for learning to crawl. Snazzy Baby suggests you use them for crawling, toddling, playground activities, bike riding, roller skating and sports. I will admit I was skeptical that this would be possible since I did not think they would fit an older child but because Holden was being fussy today since he is not feeling well I went ahead and put them on Maddisyn for pictures to show you and they really do fit an older child. So I think that my cousins little one has a bit to go before learning to crawl and in the meantime Maddy and Holden will continue to use our Snazzy Knee Pads for their own activities.
|Here is what Snazzy Baby says about their knee pads.
* Easy and simplified fastening system to ensure proper fitting every time.
* Ergonomically designed to safely give your child greater flexibility and movement.
* Improved so that children can wear for a long period of time, from 4+ months up to age 4+.
* Use for Commando Crawling, Crawling, Toddling, Walking, Running, Bike Riding, Ball Sports, Playground Activities.
* The special design of these Knee Pads can also allow you to use these as protectors for your baby ‘s elbows.
* Indoors or outdoors, all floor surfaces, babies and young children can crawl safely and properly – no red sore knees, no bruises, no scraped knees, and no rug burn.
* Soft, durable and machine washable.
* Ultimate protection from Medical Quality Neoprene.
* Non-slip ” traction beads ” embossed on to the Neoprene enhances traction and allows a comfortable stretch.
* Gives your child maximum protection without restricting movement and circulation.
* Prevents wear and tear on clothing.
* 2010 Top 10 Choice of the Year Award Snazzy Baby ‘s Award winning products do not contain Azo Dyes, Phthalates or Bisphenol-A and are formaldehyde free.
* You ‘ll never have to worry if your baby is crawling properly to help develop their motor skills.
Snazzy Baby Knee Pads come in four adorable colors, all pictured above, and are very reasonably priced at $20.99 per pair. You can order them online or use the store locator on the Snazzy Baby website to see if they can be bought at a store near you.
I know I said I was going to share three products with you but true to my name I jabbered along and this post turned out quite long so I will break these down into separate posts and host the giveaway on it’s own post once all three posts are live by this evening. Comments are going to be closed on all posts except the giveaway one so no confusion will be had and everyone will enter in the same spot. So to check out my other two installments of the Snazzy Baby saga on Jabbering Jessi click the links below.