Last year if you will remember we did a Halloween box from Kraft full of stuff to make Halloween fun. My kids loved the brain mold so much and cannot wait for me to bust it out this year and make them some brains for school and scouting events. We got another fun box of Halloween goodies from Kraft this year as well to make it a Spook-tacular Halloween.
- NEW! JET-PUFFED MARSHMALLOW (PumpkinSpiceMALLOWS, GhostMALLOWS JUMBO PumpkinMALLOWS): JET-PUFFED is celebrating Halloween with three holiday inspired varieties. Have Fun with Your Yum by visiting their Facebook Community to get recipes, coupons, new product news and tips!
- JELL-O Molds (Halloween brain mold and JIGGLERS Halloween mold): Create a spook-tacular JELL-O brain mold and some ghoulish JELL-O JIGGLERS to help make your Halloween frightfully fun! You can purchase both molds online from the Kraft store—each mold comes with recipe ideas that you can share with neighbors and friends this Halloween. We’re including strawberry and orange JELL-O to use to make these spooky molds, but you can use whatever flavor you want.
- Halloween OREO cookies: Check out the dressed up orange creme OREO cookies this season. You can find “Boo-rific” shapes on the side of each OREO cookie: a witch, pumpkin, ghost, black cat or bats. OREO is also excited to show off refreshed packaging for Halloween—with a group of witches brewing up the orange creme!
- NEW! VELVEETA Cheesy Potatoes (Au Gratin and Bacon Scalloped): In between those snacks and sweets, make sure you check out the smooth & creamy Liquid Gold of VELVEETA cheese sauce on 100% real potatoes. This will be a side dish the whole family will be sure to love.
- NEW! PHILADELPHIA Indulgence Cinnamon and Dulce de Leche: Dive into two new flavors of PHILADELPHIA Indulgence, Dulce de Leche and Cinnamon. Luscious caramel and sweet cinnamon are combined with the creamy smoothness of PHILADELPHIA cream cheese to give you a unique taste experience. And pairing them with crisp, fall apples is just the beginning. If you can dream it, you can dip it.
- orange casserole dish
- kid’s Halloween apron
- Halloween serving dish
- pumpkin party picks
- glow-in-the-dark Halloween cups
I had planned on using the Halloween Oreo cookies to make cookie balls or some other fun treat but my kids found them and simply cannot resist Oreos so they ate them like the factory that makes them might suddenly break down and they would never get an Oreo again haha. The cheesy potatoes are a huge hit in our family, in fact I have already had to buy more twice so that they could have them because they loved them so much. My kids normally avoid potatoes, especially holden so I was super excited when he ate not one but two helpings of the bacon scalloped ones.
I hope that your excited to try out these new products from Kraft as I was because one lucky reader of mine is going to win the exact same prize pack as I have mentioned above.
Kraft Foods is providing the prizes for this program at no cost to me and has provided me with a gift of equal value for review. This program is not administered or sponsored by Kraft Foods or its affiliates, but solely by Jabbering Jessi