I like to save money and so I budget everything and do the best I can with what little I put away for my own clothing.
1. Coupons/coupon codes look around online you can find coupons for almost any store
2. Consignment/trade in you can find out if your local thrift shop will do a trade or even sell your old unused clothes to pay for a portion of your new clothes.
3. Something old to something new, take those old jeans with the hole in the knee and turn them into an adorable jean skirt
4. Garage sales are a good place to get some new clothes just because they are selling it does not make it trash
5. Hit the good sales over christmas/thanksgiving/labor day
6. Buy at the end of the season for the next season, some times I can go and buy all the kids clothes at the end of summer for hte next summer I just buy two sizes bigger then they are in now to ensure fit.
7. Trade with friends, maybe you are the same size or close and you can trade your clothes with theirs for a new look
8. Shop the outlet malls, you can get great savings on most things from the Outlets.
9. Ebay baby sell your old stuff, buy some new stuff
10. Buy the knock offs, no one will know if it is not the real thing unless you tell them.
“I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Gap Outlet blogging program to be eligible to win a $20 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.”